Protect valuable processing equipment and provide insurance against down-time.
SKS OverScreens™ are comparable, yet superior, to the traditional Wire Mesh OverScreens.
Manufacturing a complete line of sanitary strainers, complete assemblies, replacement parts, and filter media.
SaniClean Strainers are suitable for a wide range of applications, from small batch runs to 24/7 continuous production cycles. Our strainers are available in varying capacities from creeping flow rates to high volume production outputs. They can be easily integrated into existing or new piping configurations. Standard material of construction is 316L; other corrosion resistant alloys are available for handling highly corrosive fluids.
Product features -
- Easy to Clean - Quick to Disassemble! Easy to Assemble!
- Application Flexibility – from coarse straining to fine particle filtration
- Available in varying capacities to accommodate a wide range of viscosities.
- High capacity models available for handling high flow rates; 3.8 s/f (filter area) for a single strainer and 7.6 s/f (filter area) for a duplex set-up.
- Rugged Construction - withstands the rigors of the most demanding production cycles.
From Our Blog:
Sanitary Strainers in Food Manufacturing- Posted June 19, 2017
Delicious Dairy Through Sanitary Strainers- Posted June 5, 2017
How Pharmaceutical Processing Has Changed Over Time- Posted May 22, 2017
Sanitary Strainers in the Food & Beverage Industry - Posted May 10, 2017