Manufacturing a complete line of sanitary strainers, complete assemblies, replacement parts, and filter media.
SaniClean Strainers are suitable for a wide range of applications, from small batch runs to 24/7 continuous production cycles. Our strainers are available in varying capacities from creeping flow rates to high volume production outputs. They can be easily integrated into existing or new piping configurations. Standard material of construction is 316L; other corrosion resistant alloys are available for handling highly corrosive fluids.
Product features -
- Easy to Clean - Quick to Disassemble! Easy to Assemble!
- Application Flexibility – from coarse straining to fine particle filtration
- Available in varying capacities to accommodate a wide range of viscosities.
- High capacity models available for handling high flow rates; 3.8 s/f (filter area) for a single strainer and 7.6 s/f (filter area) for a duplex set-up.
- Rugged Construction - withstands the rigors of the most demanding production cycles.
From Our Blog:
Test Sieves: Powerful Tools for Poultry Production- December 29, 2017
Pumping the Food and Beverage Industry with Wire Cloth- December 13, 2017
Canned to Consumer: Manufacturing Soup Through Wire Cloth- November 10, 2017
Chocolate Processing: The Science Behind the Sweet Tooth- October 24, 2017
How to Analyze Certified Test Sieves- Posted October 11, 2017
From Fresh Fruit to Jelly: How to Stay Out of a Jam- Posted September 26, 2017
The Industrial Basket Strainers Cheat Sheet: What You Need to Know- Posted September 12, 2017
The Benefits of Custom Sanitary Strainers- Posted August 22, 2017
A World of Flavors with Sanitary Strainers- Posted August 3, 2017
Industry Spotlight: Cosmetic Processing and Purification- Posted July 24, 2017
From wire cloth to waffle cones: How ice cream is made- Posted July 6, 2017
Sanitary Strainers in Food Manufacturing- Posted June 19, 2017
Delicious Dairy Through Sanitary Strainers- Posted June 5, 2017
How Pharmaceutical Processing Has Changed Over Time- Posted May 22, 2017
Sanitary Strainers in the Food & Beverage Industry - Posted May 10, 2017