SaniClean Strainers - INLINE, SIDE INLET, and BASKET STRAINER models offer tried and proven strainer options for strainer users worldwide. These strainers are used by a diverse cross section industry in many different processing applications.
Who do we sell to?
- Contractors and Engineers
- Chemical Processing
- Contract Packaging
- Canning Companies
- Processing Equipment Manufacturers
- Food Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Pump Manufacturers
- Beverage and Juice Processing Plants
- Dairy Processing Plants
- Poultry Processing Plants
- Meat Processing Plants
- Flavor Companies
- Fruit Growers Cooperatives
- General Food Processing Companies
Where are the Strainers used?
To protect “other” processing equipment such as homogenizers, meters, spray nozzles, needle valves, heat exchangers, and pumps.
Why are the Strainers used?
- To Promote Sanitation
- Manufacturing optimization and particle separation.
- Cost effective for improved product quality and insuring uniformity.
- Designed for Maximum Application Flexibility:
- Coarse Straining – using the perforated back-up tube by itself. For straining large particles
- Medium Straining – using the perforated back-up tube with a Wire Mesh OverScreen (75 – 1905 microns)
- Filtration – using the perforated back- up tube with a Filter Sock (available in various materials) down to 40 microns.
Types of Products the Strainers are used for:
- Ice Cream
- Salad Dressing
- Hot Dogs